An event of this magnitude could not happen without the help of many organisations, businesses and individuals in and around Romsey over many months.
We would also like to thank…
- Romsey Pubwatch and Hampshire Constabulary for their cooperation.
- Test Valley Engineering, Licensing, Transport Dept and The Street Scene Team.
- The Tudor Rose, KutZ, Caught and The Old Court House for providing electricity supplies.
- The Romsey School for additional parking.
- Ace Liftaway for supplying bins & toilets.
- AEC Protection for the additional security (see photo below)
- Romsey Marshals for the road closures.
- The White Horse for providing meeting rooms.
- Creative Images for printing our fabulous T-shirts.
- Sarsen Press for printing our colourful programme.
- Flack Manor for Beggars Gold, our festival ale
- And the sun, for shining 🙂