An event of this magnitude could not happen without the help of many organisations, businesses and individuals in and around Romsey.
We would also like to thank…
- Romsey Pubwatch and Hampshire Constabulary for their cooperation.
- Test Valley Engineering, Licensing, Transport Dept and The Street Scene Team.
- Harris Transport for supplying the Abbey Stage. The Tudor Rose, Caught and The Old Court House for providing electricity supplies.
- The Romsey School for additional parking.
- Ace Liftaway for supplying bins to keep the litter in check.
- AEC Protection for the additional security
- Romsey Marshals for the road closures.
- The White Horse for providing meeting rooms.
- Creative Images for printing our fabulous T-shirts.
- Flack Manor for Beggars Gold, our first festival ale
- And the sun, for shining 🙂