This years 40 page programme is available to purchase now for £2, from the following places, shops & venues in Romsey…
- Tourist Information & Heritage Centre, Church Street.
Mon-Sat 10am to 5pm.
- Romsey Library, Station Road
Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (closed Wed)
Sat 9am to 4pm
- The Romsey Advertiser, Market Place.
Mon-Fri 9am to 1pm
- Caught, Church Street
- Costa Coffee, Market Place
- Humbugs, 19 Latimer Street
- Hundred Records, 47 The Hundred
- The Park Cafe, War Memorial Park
- Rum’s Eg, Bell Street
- Sundae’s Child, Market Place
- The Bishop Blaize
- The Cromwell Arms
- The Old House at Home
- The Olive Tree
- The Phoenix
- Romsey Comrades Club
- The Star Inn
- The Three Tuns
- The Tipsy Pig
- The Tudor Rose
It will be available from The Information Stand in the Cornmarket from 9am on Saturday 8th July.
The running order with the start and finish times won’t be listed on this website for free. With no ticketed venues, the programme constitutes a significant proportion of our revenue. So please buy one.
But it does kick off at 10:45am on Saturday 8th July in The Cornmarket where the programmes will be on sale as always.
Download The Beggars Fair Programme
This option will be available soon…